Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Dermallergo Eye Cream 20mlLa Roche-Posay Dermallergo Eye Crea ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mas ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Riche 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlVichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £19.00
Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm:
- Hyaluronic acid, Aquabioryl and Glycerin provide and retain moisture to the skin
- Mineral-rich Vichy Thermal Spa Water soothes and fortifies the skin
- Provides hydration to prevent swollen eyes and hollowness
- Targets fine lines and dark circles
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm visibly hydrates the eye area for a fresh and radiant complexion.
How does Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm work?
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Gel Balm visibly hydrates the delicate eye contour area, smoothing the look of dehydration lines and makeing the skin feeling more comfortable.
Hyaluronic acid, aquabioryl and Carrageenans help improve the distribution of water between cells and moisturise the skin. 15% glycerine helps water retention. Caffeine decongests the face to minimise eye bags
Key benefits of the Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm:
- Long-lasting hydration
- Instant freshness
- Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
- Quickly absorbed
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
How to use the Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
Step 2: Apply Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration serum, followed by a light, daily moisturiser to face and neck
Step 3: Apply Aqualia Thermal Eye Awakening Balm around the eyes using gentle massage motions
What other products pair well with the Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm?
|Ingredients||688756 22,Aqua,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Propanediol,Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer,CI 42090,Caffeine,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol,P-Anisic Acid,Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan),Disodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1,Polymethylsilsesquioxane,FIL C167205/1,Please check back of pack for up to date|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm is very easy to apply and absorbs very well into the skin. It made my eye area feel very refreshed and hydrated and
- really adore this eye gel cream. It's nice to use and has a gel consistency. I love to apply morning time. Gives me deep moisturizing and cooling
- It is a very nice product which hydrated very well under eyes area. Smoothing the look of deshydratetion lines and make the skin feels more comfortabl
- Fab product. Skin on eyelids has responded well. Hydrated and tighter. This is a repeat buy that is working for me in this difficult area.