Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm 15ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 40ml✓ A spot treatment that corrects ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- Eucerin Q10 Active Day Cream 50mlA caring day cream for dry, sensiti ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm visibly hydrates the eye area for a fresh and awakened look
Aqualia Thermal Eye Awakening Balm visibly hydrates the delicate eye contour area, smoothing the look of dehydration lines and makeing the skin feeling more comfortable.
• Long-lasting hydration and instant freshness
• Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
• Quickly absorbed
For the first time, Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water is combined with two new-generation sugars. The eye balm provides a fresher more radiant complexion. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, helps to moisturise the skin.
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
Step 2: Apply Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration serum, followed by a light, daily moisturiser to face and neck
Step 3: Apply Aqualia Thermal Eye Awakening Balm around the eyes
Goes well with:
1. Aqualia Thermal Serum
2. Aqualia Thermal Daycare
3. Vichy Thermal Spa Water
|Ingredients||688756 22,Aqua,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Propanediol,Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer,CI 42090,Caffeine,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol,P-Anisic Acid,Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan),Disodium EDTA,Citric Acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1,Polymethylsilsesquioxane,FIL C167205/1,Please check back of pack for up to date|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.