Vichy Homme Mens Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel 150ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlThe Vichy Homme Extreme Anti-Perspi ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry to Normal Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.10 Regular Price £10.80
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
For men with sensitive or problem skin suffering from dryness
Protect the skin from chafing during shaving with Vichy Homme Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel. Enriched with Calcium, Glycosylated Vitamin C and Salicylic Acid, the skin is deeply hydrated, the hydrolipid film is protected and irritation is prevented.
How to use:
Step 1: Wet the hair with hot water before shaving to dilate the skin’s pores.
Step 2: Apply Homme Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel to skin.
Step 3: Pat skin dry after shaving and follow with Vichy Homme Sensi Balm
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Homme Sensi-Balm
2. Vichy Homme Invigorating Hydra Mag-C Shower Gel
|Ingredients||727607 08,Aqua,Palmitic Acid,Triethanolamine,Isopentane,Cocamide MEA,Glycerin,Stearic Acid,Ascorbyl Glucoside,BHT,CI 77891,Dimethiconol Stearate,Dipropylene Glycol,Hydroxyapatite,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Hydroxypropylcellulose,Isobutane,Parfum,PEG-90M,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Sodium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Stearyl Caprylate,Stearyl Heptanoate,Code F.I.L. : C44324/2,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.