Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Daily Day Care 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 400ml✓ Give skin a deep cleanse with t ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense Localised Anti-Redness Intensive Care 40ml✓ For women or men experiencing s ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
Hydrates and provides comfort to your dry to very dry skin
Nutrilogie 1 Intense Cream is enriched with Sphingo lipids. Dry skin feels soothed and feels hydrated for up to 24 hours.
• Skin is left feeling smoother
• Enriched with fatty acids
• Non-greasy formula
• Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use:
Step 1: Apply Pureté Thermale One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution to a dry face and eyes using a cotton pad.
Step 2: Apply usual serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply soothing moisturiser to face, neck and chest
Goes well with:
1. Purete Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser
2. Thermal Spa Water
|Ingredients||574365/80,Aqua,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil,Isocetyl Stearate,Glycerin,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Cyclopentasiloxane,Sucrose Tristearate,Polysorbate 61,Stearyl Alcohol,Stearic Acid,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,Carbomer,Glycine Soja Oil,Triethanolamine,Methylparaben,Coriandrum Sativum Oil,Arginine PCA,Cholesterol,2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol,Palmitic Acid,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Tocopherol,Disodium EDTA,Caprylyl Glycol,Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine,Passiflora Edulis Oil,Ethylparaben,Parfum,Code F.I.L.: B51381/2,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I discovered this line about 5 years ago. I stopped buying anything else. I can't say enough good things about the whole line. Everything I have
- Best cream ever for the dry skin. Im using it from couple of years. Highly recommend to people who have dry skin. You dont feel whole day that your sk
- At last a cream that does what its supposed to do. I used cetaphil moisture lotion for years until they changed the ingredients. It now makes my skin
- First off, my skin is hypersensitive, most likely due to a damaged moisture barrier and I had yet to find a moisturiser that didn't irritate my s