Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 400ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Eucerin Q10 Active Day Cream 50mlA caring day cream for dry, sensiti ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlVery high protection facial sunscre ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
With a formula based on micellar technology, the solution captures impurities to clean skin and remove make-up without rubbing or rinsing. Enriched with Vichy Thermal Mineralizing water, the micellar solution keeps skin hydrated and helps soothe the feel of sensitive skin.
In just one step, skin is cleansed and make-up is removed from the face and eyes. Thanks to its unique formula associating micellar technology to the reinforcing functions of Vichy Mineralising water, skin is left feeling cleansed and soothed with no discomfort. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
How to use: Soak onto a cotton pad and gently cleanse the face to remove make-up and impurities. Can be used morning and evening.
Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic
|Ingredients||Aqua /Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Poloxamer 184, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Parfum /Fragrance. Code F.i.l. : B232764/0.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.