Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins Hydrating Toning Lotion Normal/Dry Skin 200ml✓ Contains Aloe Vera and Saffron ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF30 All Skin Types 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream S ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner leaves skin soft, refreshed and ready to absorb maximum benefits from your moisturiser.
This toner partners beautifully with Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser. Elizabeth Arden's two-phase system activates when shaken. Phase One (peach-coloured) contains botanical extracts: Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary, Mallow and Sambucus to gently cleanse and purify. Phase Two (milky-coloured) contains Ceramide 3 to soothe and calm.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use: Shake well, then use a cotton pad to spread Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner evenly over your skin.
|Ingredients||Water/AQUA/EAU, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Glycerin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Citric Acid, Isostearic Acid, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT, Propylene Glycol, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, RED 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been looking for a suitable toner for ages and finally tried this one. Shared by my daughters it is suitable for all skin types.
- I Love how my dry skin reacts to the Ceramide Toner!!!
- Quality product i am at my first use of this product and I have notice a lot of improvements on my face . I am very pleased and definitely recommend i
- I bought a month ago and have been using over 10 years. It makes my face feel complete!
- I have been using this product for several years and love how it feels. No heavy perfume smell and it doesn't irritate my skin summer or winter.