Avene Thermal Water 150ml
Avene Thermal Spring Water:
- A unique Thermal Water Spray to calm, soothe, soften and comfort sensitive skin.
- Restors the skins natural barrier.
- Multi-use spray to refresh, calm and soften the skin, whilst soothing any sign skin sensitivity.
- Suitable for all types of sensitive skin and the whole family, including babies from 6 months old.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene Thermal Spring Water:
The Thermal Spring Water Spray instantly softens and soothes sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water, enriched with more than half a century's worth of experience, is bursting with minerals and trace elements. It ensures an optimal mineral balance and a specific microflora, providing it with its unique and exceptional composition that conditions the skin without drying it out, making it a key part of any beauty routine. Rich in silica, it provides softness and comfort for an instant feeling of well-being with every application. The Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used daily, after cleansing the face, to remove residual impurities. When applied before skincare products, it prepares the skin and makes them easier to apply. After use, feelings of skin discomfort, redness, itching and tightness are immediately soothed. It is also perfect for use in hot temperatures as it cools and relieves without drying out the skin. The Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used by the whole family on the face and body for soothed, softened and healthy skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Thermal Spring Water:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: low mineral content and neutral pH, that reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance.
More Than 150 Studies Prove Its Efficacy Reduces skin sensitivity by -31% after 5 minutes, by -65% during the first week*
*Study conducted on over 6,300 subjects Hold upright and do not shake.
How to use Avene Thermal Spring Water:
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pat dry using a tissue. Use as often as necessary.
1. Cleanse using any Avène Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any Avène Moisturiser of your choice
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). NITROGEN.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- After a nasty skin flare-up on my face, neck and chest (caused, perhaps, by the use of retinol), I decided to go right back to basics and, after a lit
- I absolutely love the Avene Thermal water and use it for just about everything relating to skin - skin rashes, kids grazes or burns, after the gym, un
- I've used couple years for make up to stay on longer and it works for me.
- Th best to avoid having dry skin after a shower with hard water. Apply and then absorb with a little towel straight away.
- I would say this that my skin is quite responsive to alcohols and aggressive components in the cosmetics, and I purchased this as a sporadic substitut
- Just love this spray. I use it on holiday but now even day to day. Absorbs well. Leaves my skin in great condition.
- This is my second time I purchase this product and I
- Love this product - I Have used it for the last few years - every day. I reckon my skin glows looks wonderful due to this product
- I used this before I put my make up as a moisturizer and after make up as a setting spray. It really works for me. I
- its lovely and I use nigth adn morning. the atomiser seems to go on working which is good too.
- The spray helps to dehydrate my skin and to soothe my irritated rash due to the dry air in the room.
- has many uses, very good for refreshing or after burning...I use it before the make up a lot and it helps keeping it at one place for long enough...al
- Great for sunburn. Dehydrated skin. Was given this to use on a holiday a few years ago when I burnt my face badly,(thought I had suncreamed) This too