Avene Thermal Water 150ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream 50mlA moisturizer for acne prone skin t ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Homme Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin 200mlVichy Homme Shaving Foam for Sensit ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.00
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlThe Vichy Homme Extreme Anti-Perspi ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50Out of stock
A unique Thermal Water Spray to calm, soothe, soften and comfort sensitive skin. Essential multi-use spray to refresh, calm and soften the skin, whilst soothing any sign skin sensitivity. Can be used for sunburn, nappy area, peri-ocular dryness, skin tightness, itching caused by dryness, after cleansing, after skincare routine or to fix make-up. Suitable for all types of sensitive skin and the whole family, including babies from 6 months old. Proven efficacy, over 12 years of research have revealed the secret behind these properties: a unique microflora, Aqua. Dolomiae, which gives AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water a unique, naturally soothing and anti-irritating properties.
-AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water : low mineral content and neutral pH, that reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance.
More Than 150 Studies Prove Its Efficacy Reduces skin sensitivity by -31% after 5 minutes, by -65% during the first week*
*Study conducted on over 6,300 subjects Hold upright and do not shake.
How to use:
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pat dry using a tissue. Use as often as necessary.
1. Cleanse using any AvÃ¨ne Cleanser
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any AvÃ¨ne Moisturiser of your choice
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). NITROGEN.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The spray helps to dehydrate my skin and to soothe my irritated rash due to the dry air in the room.
- has many uses, very good for refreshing or after burning...I use it before the make up a lot and it helps keeping it at one place for long enough...al
- Great for sunburn. Dehydrated skin. Was given this to use on a holiday a few years ago when I burnt my face badly,(thought I had suncreamed) This too