Avene Thermal Water 50ml
Why not try...
- HealthAid Dermavital Lotion 250mlDermavital 250ml Lotion is an all o ...£5.59
- Uriage Moisturising Lip Stick 4gUriage Moisturising Lip Stick is a ...£5.49
- HealthAid Vitamin E Lotion 250mlVitamin E Hand And Body Lotion cont ...£5.59
- HealthAid Aloe Vera Lotion 250mlAloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion cont ...£5.59
A unique Thermal Water Spray to calm, soothe, soften and comfort sensitive skin. Essential multi-use spray to refresh, calm and soften the skin, whilst soothing any sign skin sensitivity. Can be used for sunburn, nappy area, peri-ocular dryness, skin tightness, itching caused by dryness, after cleansing, after skincare routine or to fix make-up. Suitable for all types of sensitive skin and the whole family, including babies from 6 months old. Proven efficacy, over 12 years of research have revealed the secret behind these properties: a unique microflora, Aqua. Dolomiae, which gives Avène Thermal Spring Water a unique, naturally soothing and anti-irritating properties.
-Avène Thermal Spring Water : low mineral content and neutral pH, that reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance.
More Than 150 Studies Prove Its Efficacy Reduces skin sensitivity by -31% after 5 minutes, by -65% during the first week*
*Study conducted on over 6,300 subjects Hold upright and do not shake.
How to use:
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pat dry using a tissue. Use as often as necessary.
1. Cleanse using any Avène Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any Avène Moisturiser of your choice
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). NITROGEN.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I just love it - I spray my face with it every night before I go to sleep, refreshes my skin amazingly. I've also used it when I've had skin
- I bought this product after doing EXTENSIVE online research on the best beauty products around. I'm just about to turn 42, have sensitive skin (i
- I have been a fan of Avene for a while now as it does what it says on the bottle. It is a very good aid in the sun as it will cool you down but it