Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution:
- Micellar Water for Dehydrated, Dry Skin.
- Moisturising and hydrating cleanser.
- No-rinse cleansing formula.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar water is a non-rinse cleansing and make-up removing cleanser for dehydrated skin. This dermatological micellar water removes make-up, dead skin cells and impurities whilst leaving your skin feeling soothed and moisturised afterwards.
The Bioderma Hydrabio H20 Micellar Water Formula:
- The fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. Thus, Hydrabio H2O guarantees unrivalled tolerance and comfort for optimum make-up removing efficacy.
- Aquagenium Patent: this exclusive biological patent retrains the skin, activating its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
Benefits of Using Bioderma Hydrabio Micellar Water:
- Cleanses the skin from impurities and pollution particles.
- Removes make-up from face and eyes.
- Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Leaves the skin soft and glowy.
- Non-comedogenic formula.
- Non-rinse technology.
- Suitable for Teens and Adults.
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
Directions For Use:
Suitable for Face, Eyes and Eyelids. Morning and evening – 7 days a week.
Soak a cotton pad with Hydrabio H2O and gently cleanse/remove make-up from face and eyes. No rinsing required.
Learn More: Bioderma Hydrabio for Dehydrated Skin
Bioderma’s dehydrated skin solution: All skin types (dry, oily, combination) can have problems with dehydration. This lack of water makes skin tight and the complexion becomes dull. Hydrabio, a range dedicated to dehydrated skin with a complete routine from cleansing to skincare products.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 546]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.