Clarins Men Super Moisture Balm 50ml
Clarins Men Super Moisture Balm provides intense moisture even in extreme conditions.
SKIN TYPE: All skin types
USE: Apply to the face and neck.
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum 30mlVichy Neovadiol Compensating Comple ...Special Price £28.90 Regular Price £34.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel Normal/Combination Skin 50mlClarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel ...£32.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluro ...Special Price £32.30 Regular Price £38.00
Discover an innovation in men's moisturising and hydration care. Clarins Men Super Moisture Balm helps revitalise and firm skin on contact and protect against pollution.
Super Moisture Balm is ultra-comforting, invisible and non-greasy.
54% hydration* immediately after applying the balm.
*Super Moisture Balm tested in extreme conditions by 6 divers during the Under The Pole expedition. Hydration measures before and after several dives.
How to use: Apply in the morning after shaving. Also apply at night when skin is dehydrated due to air conditioning, pollution, the sun or cold weather.
Leaf of Life: This organic extract is a natural hydration activator.
Bison Grass: This extract has energising and soothing properties.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Talc, Propylene Glycol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Carbomer, Ethylexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Xylitol, Hierochloe Odorata Extract, Limonene, Disodium Edta, Sodium cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract, Linalool, Glucose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sempervivum Tectorum Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citral, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, CI42090/Blue 1 (V3229A)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good and have been usuing it for years.
- I’ve used the previous version of this product and I have to say that this new version is even better. It makes my skin feel super comfortable and s
- Bought this 3 months ago and have used it daily and never seen a spot of dry skin since. With the moisturiser I used before it was a hit or a miss if