Clarins Men Shampoo and Shower 200ml
Why not try...
- Aramis 24 Hour High Performance Anti-Perspirant Stick 75gAramis 24 hour antiperspirant stick ...£20.00Out of stock
- Theodent Classic Crystal Mint Whitening Toothpaste 96gTheodent toothpaste is fluoride fre ...£20.99
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Clarins Hydrating Toning Lotion Normal/Dry Skin 200ml✓ Contains Aloe Vera and Saffron ...£21.00
The Clarins Men Shampoo and Shower is an invigorating, 2-in-1 wash that gently cleanses hair and body. Tones skin with energising Bison Grass and Chinese Galanga. Conditions hair with Provitamin B5. Gentle enough to use each morning and evening. For all hair and skin types, even sensitive skin.
How to use: Gentle enough to be used daily, morning and/or evening. Apply a generous amount onto damp hair and skin. Lather and rinse with cool water.
Syndet, a soap-free dermatological washing agent: cleans.
Pro-Vitamin B5 tones skin and strengthens and conditions hair.
A patented complex of Bison Grass, Chinese Ginger and Purslane plant extracts: energise, soothe and purify the skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDE MIPA, GLYCERIN, CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, HIEROCHLOE ODORATA EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, GLYCERYL LAURATE, PHENOXYISOPROPANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPINIA OFFICINARUM ROOT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, CI 60730/EXT.VIOLET 2, CI 42090/BLUE 1, [C0575E]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fast delivery and great price. Was expecting only the item ordered but received a gift set with a couple of travel sized items thrown in. Would defini
- Delighted with the price for this product. Great speedy service would definitely use again and recommend.
- My wife gave me this and what a great product. Only use a small amount as it goes a long way, leaves your hair clean and feeling good, and your body f
- Fantastic product. Excellent for very sensitive skin, only very small amount to use and nice smell not overpowering, always feels refreshed afterward.
- If i am on the go this is a great start too the day
- I have used this hair and body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and shower I’ve used in the past left my skin dry and itchy. Since using this p
- For a birthday present , he liked one I bought at Christmas