Clarins Men Line Control Balm 50ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Serum 30mlEsthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Seru ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £52.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Face Cream Strong 50mlEsthederm Bronz Repair Strong is a ...Special Price £42.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Cream 50mlEsthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Crea ...Special Price £37.50 Regular Price £50.00Out of stock
- Esthederm Photo Reverse 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse Image is a ...Special Price £42.00 Regular Price £56.00Out of stock
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Yeux 15ml✓ Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultr ...Special Price £40.40 Regular Price £50.50
Make smoothing-out lines and wrinkles on your face and neck your goal—while tightening-up sagging skin around your chin. Achieve it with the Clarins Men Line Control Balm. ClarinsMen’s lightweight, line-fighting balm lifts and firms in all the right places. Helps block skin-damaging pollutants, too. Apply after ClarinsMen Active Face Wash. Non-greasy, for a fresh matte finish.
How to use: Apply to face and neck with light massage movements. Use in the morning after shaving. Can also be used at night to increase results.
Paracress extract (plant used in traditional Madagascan medicine): Firms, Energises skin.
Caffeine: helps restore definition to jaw-line.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAFFEINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYACRYLAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HIEROCHLOE ODORATA EXTRACT, PALMITOYL PROLINE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SPILANTHES ACMELLA FLOWER EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM PALMITOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM PALMITOYL SARCOSINATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, LAURETH-7, PALMITIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ALPINIA OFFICINARUM ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, [V1776A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A light balm that is absorbed easily. Pleasant slightly citrus fragrance. This is quite expensive, but I believe it is worth the cost.
- Having used this product for years, it is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving no "sticky" feel. Has a light but almost imperceptible scen
- My husband has used this brand continously. He's continously asked his age, and many people think he's in his late 30's early 40's
- I have used this for several years and find it to be an excellent moisturiser.
- My husband uses this regularly and says it really works
- I buy this cream for my husband, it is amazing, and I always know when he has run out of it because it literally shows on his face. I would definitely
- Bought as a present for my son he only uses Clarins products
- I have only been using this cream for a few days but my frankly tired face looks fresher and smoother after such a short time. My skin also feels much