Theodent 300 Whitening Crystal Mint Toothpaste
Why not try...
Theodent 300 Whitening Crystal Mint Toothpaste:
- Helps to grow the individual unit crystals in your enamel (4X stronger and larger than those found in normal enamel)
- Contains Rennou (the active ingredient in Theodent)
- Non-toxic / safe to swallow
- Fluoride-Free and SLS-Free
- Safe for children
- Tastes minty and refreshing and doesn’t burn the sensitive oral tissue
What is Theodent 300 Whitening Crystal Mint Toothpaste?
Theodent 300 represents the extra-strength version of our proprietary formulation. This product is for the discerning Theodent customer that desires or needs the absolute highest dose of Rennou in the marketplace. Powered by this extra-strength dose of proprietary Rennou, Theodent 300's activity can be felt after your very first brush and is the pinnacle of Theodent's research and development. Despite its power, Theodent 300 is also non-toxic, not harmful if swallowed, and safe for pediatric use (particularly in cases of enamel hypoplasia) (thinning enamel).
Key Benefits of Theodent 300 Toothpaste:
- Maximum Effectiveness: Formulated to strengthen enamel and reduce sensitivity.
- Premium Experience: Premium linen packaging, silky smooth dentifrice, and exquisite mouth-feel.
- Premium Ingredients: A delicate blend spearmint and vanilla is emphatically flouride-free, SLS-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Theodent 300 flavour:
Spearment flavour with a hint of Vanilla
How To Use Theodent 300:
For adults and children
- Apply a small amount of Theodent 300 to toothbrush.
- Brush twice daily for 2 minutes coveing all surfaces of your teeth.
- Rinse and repeat for best results.
- Enjoy the experience! You've just protected your smile with the world's premiere toothbrush.
The Science Behind Theodent Toothpaste:
Human teeth are comprised of small crystallites of hydroxylapatite (HAP) mineral. In the 1980s, a serendipitous discovery was made during research on the effects of caffeine (1,3,7-trimethlxanthine). Ingesting caffeine results in the production of smaller than normal crystallites on the surface of teeth. Thoedent found the opposite to be true with a variant molecule of caffeine, called theobromine (3,7-dimethylxanthine), which exists in cacao (the source of chocolate).
When theobromine was introduced, it increased HAP crystallite size and strength. The discovery of theobromine's role in producing larger HAP crystallites resulted in additional analysis comparing this compound's effect on tooth enamel vs. the similar intended effect of fluoride. Theobromine's effect in hardening enamel proved to be substantially more effective than fluoride's effect on enamel.
Many people are concerned about the toxic properties of fluoride. This research revealed that theobromine, in the correct dosage, could be a more effective and a safer alternative to fluoride as the primary ingredient in toothpaste.
Fluoride-free Theodent toothpastes contain theobromine (RennouTM ) as the primary active ingredient.
Featured In: Do Whitening Toothpastes Really Work?
|Ingredients||Rennou (Theobromine, Calcium Acetate, and Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate), Purified water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, xylitol, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, citric acid, spearmint oil, sodium benzoate, stevia extract, sodium bicarbonate and sugar-free vanilla extract.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Noticed a difference right away! Thought I was crazy spending this much......I will do it again! Teeth are much whiter, feel better, and appears to ha
- I’ve had sensitive teeth my entire life and previously used Sensodyne (sp?). This stuff made it so eating things like ice cream was completely a bre
- Wanted to get my husband a few luxury items for his travel bag. Found this while surfing on line. We will never use a store brand again! It feels so g
- Amazing product, desensitized my incredibly sensitive teeth and really changed the color to much whiter. Amazing product, worth every penny.
- I was using regular-grade Theodent toothpaste for some time, and was quite happy with it, but was reluctant to try this version - it is almost 10x pri
- The Absolute BEST Toothpaste on the market
- Been using for a while and can confirm, that this is the best tooth paste. Teeths feels much better, whiter and it is stopping tooth decay.
- Good product
- It works. It actually heals your problems instead masking them. Tried it because I'm crazy. And fell in love.
- Great! Very quick delivery.
- So I couldn't quite believe that I convinced myself to spend so much money on a toothpaste. Ultimately I had really bad decay and somehow my rese