Avene Cicalfate Hand Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cleansing Gel 200mlBioderma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Puri ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
Avene Cicalfate Hand Cream:
✓ Helps restore & protect damaged skin.
✓ The combination of copper sulfate and zinc sulfate helps promote a healthy environment for skin to recover.
✓ Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, it soothes, softens and calms delicate skin.
One of the best hand creams for very dry hands:
Avene Cicalfate Hand Cream is a non-sticky, fast-absorbing hand cream to nourish, protect and repair very dry, sensitive hands. Cicalfate restorative hand cream protects and repairs very dry, cracked and overworked hands and soothes the discomfort caused by various types of aggression. Such as winter's intense climatic conditions and daily external aggressions, which can be an inherent part of certain occupations (frequent washing, use of detergents, disinfectants, grease, oils and acids etc.).
Suitable for very dry, chapped sensitive hands and also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema.
Key Ingredients in Avene Cicalfate Hand Cream:
- Sucralfate: helps facilitate skin recovery process by isolating skin from external aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc)
- Zinc Sulfate: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Zinc Oxide: helps protect from external aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc)
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Protective effect on the skin barrier after 2 days after application*
Water resistant: last through 5 washes** 93% observed and improvement in skin’s discomfort***
-91% decrease in subjective signs after 21 days ( tightness, tingling, heat sensation, itching sensation)****
How to use: Apply at least twice daily, focusing on the most dry, cracked areas.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). MYRETH‐3 MYRISTATE. PEG‐45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER. DIMETHICONE. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. OCTYLDODECANOL. PEG‐7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. GLYCERIN. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). CETYL ALCOHOL. COPPER SULFATE. DIMETHICONOL. DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. MAGNESIUM SULFATE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM. ZINC SULFATE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fabulous hand cream, because of my job I am always washing and sanitising my hands and they became so sore and dry, I would definitely recommend this
- I'm really pleased with this cream. Absorbs quickly, and has really helped my dry, cracked hands. Worked almost immediately
- Mum has eczema, she loves this cream, I get it for her every christmas, always says it's one of the best she has tried
- This product I
- This is the best hand cream I have tried and I
- In only a few application my hands are soft again. Best hand cream I
- My hands always look dry and rough no matter what product I used. So when I saw cicalfate hand cream I thought I would give it a try. I could see a di
- I got this for my daughter
- Soothing and as well as moisturizing... it holds in that moisture.
- Very happy with this. During the pandemic I washing my hands so much that my hands get incredibly sore, coupled with the fact I suffer from eczema any
- My hands are very dry lately from all the hand washing I
- Best hand cream ever. Really works to diminish cracks and softens cuticles.
- Bought for my wife, as she's often out in the garden and suffers for dry skin and needs to moisturise. She really liked this, saying that a littl
- This is a very good cream that seems to work and does the job. Good for dry skin. Not too oily and a smooth texture. Feels hydrating on the skin and n