Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Klorane Cupuacu Repairing Conditioner 200mlKlorane Cupuacu Repairing Condition ...£10.00
- Mustela Liniment Diaper Change Cleanser 400mlMustela Liniment Diaper Change Clea ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95Out of stock
- Mustela Soothing Cleansing Gel 300mlUsed for daily cleansing of the fac ...Special Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Klorane Quinine Conditioning Balm 200mlKlorane Quinine Conditioning Balm:& ...£10.00
- Klorane Gel Conditioner with Peony 150mlKlorane Gel Conditioner with Peony: ...£10.00
It's mild cleansing agents gently eliminate impurities from the hair and scalp.
Thanks to its detangling agents, it prevents knots and makes brushing easier.
The high tolerance formula and physiological pH respect the fragile balance of the scalp.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER) - SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE - SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE -CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE - CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL - CITRIC ACID - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - SODIUM BENZOATE - COCO-GLUCOSIDE - GLYCERYL OLEATE - POLYQUATERNIUM-10 - SODIUM ACETATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.