HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid 55mg tablets 30
HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid 55mg Tablets:
- Maintain joint fluidity and elasticity as it may help stimulate the uptake of water and nutrients into the joint cartilage
- It helps promote optimum cushioning between the bones, improving mobility, flexibility and providing support for healthy bones and supple joints
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid Tablets?
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring compound present throughout the body; with the highest concentrations found in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage. Optimum levels of Hyaluronic Acid are essential to help maintain joint fluidity and keep skin hydrated; as it may help stimulate the uptake of water and nutrients into the skin and joint cartilage. It is important for promoting optimum cushioning between the bones, improving mobility, flexibility and providing support for healthy radiant looking skin by maintaining skin smoothness and elasticity.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid Tablets:
- Beneficial to lubricate the joints
- Beneficial to build strong cartilage
- Beneficial to keep joints strong
- Beneficial to improve the flexibility of cartilage
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy skin
Who should take HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid Tablets?
- Those who need joint support
- Individuals seeking skin hydration
- People in need of anti-aging support
- Those with connective tissue issues
- People concerned with their overall health
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.