Why not try...
- Nature's Answer Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate 480mlNature's Answer Liquid Magnesi ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex ...Special Price £17.29 Regular Price £21.62
- Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablets 90Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablet ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.95
- Terranova Vitamin C 250mg Complex Vegicaps 100Vitamin C 250mg Complex enhanced wi ...Special Price £17.64 Regular Price £22.05
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring compound present throughout the body; with the highest concentrations found in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage. Optimum levels of Hyaluronic Acid are essential to help maintain joint fluidity and keep skin hydrated; as it may help stimulate the uptake of water and nutrients into the skin and joint cartilage. It is important for promoting optimum cushioning between the bones, improving mobility, flexibility and providing support for healthy radiant looking skin by maintaining skin smoothness and elasticity.
What are Hyaluronic Acid 55mg Tablets for?
Beneficial to lubricate the joints
Beneficial to build strong cartilage
Beneficial to keep joints strong
Beneficial to improve the flexibility of cartilage
Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy skin
When should I take Hyaluronic Acid 55mg Tablets?
Hyaluronic tablets are safe to be taken on a daily basis for general health and well-being, but is most useful doing times of injury, sport, or during the ageing process to help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Recommended Daily Intake of Hyaluronic 55mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.