Clarins Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant 50ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Invictus All Over Shampoo 150mlApply to damp skin and hair, massag ...£20.50
- Theodent Classic Crystal Mint Whitening Toothpaste 96gTheodent toothpaste is fluoride fre ...£20.99Out of stock
- Aramis 24 Hour High Performance Deodorant Stick 75gAn invigorating first step in your ...£20.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Shower Gel 150mlTop Notes: Blood Mandarin, Peppermi ...£20.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Stick 75gPair with the Le Male Eau de Toilet ...£21.50
The Clarins Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant is a delicately-scented, alcohol-free deodorant—with Buchu Leaf, Witch Hazel and Rosemary extracts—helps regulate the flow of perspiration to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh all day long. Gentle enough to use after shaving. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Buchu Leaf: antibacterial and antiseptic properties. For the first time in cosmetics, Clarins uses these small, light green leaves which contain tiny pockets filled with essential oils.
Anti-perspirant Aluminium Chlorohydrate: reduces pore size, not blocks them.
Witch Hazel extract: tightens pores and reduces perspiration flow, while refreshing the skin and protecting against free radicals.
Rosemary extract: soothes.
|Ingredients||AQUA, ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PARFUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF EXTRACT, BAROSMA BETULINA LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANIOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL [C0493C]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a loveley product, feels refreshing when going on and keeps you feeling that way. Another beautiful Clarins product which I now have to contin
- Unfortunately I cannot give this deodorant a higher rating only because it does not dry. It has a beautiful smell and is extremely gentle - great for
- Not many cosmetic houses sell an alcohol-free deodorant minus antiperspirant. I have never had sensitivity to this product, and have confidence it doe
- HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS NON STICKY NON MARKING WITH A NICE SMELL
- I have ummed and ahhed about this product for a while , just because of price, i have tried all deodorants there is for sensitive skin and this works,
- Have used this Clarins deodorant for years as it really works! However the price has increased considerably so I may have to discontinue due to semi r
- Would certainly recommend this product although having second thoughts regarding re-ordering for myself due to the cost - sorry but now living on a pe
- This is a premium deodorant that doesn’t sting never causes irritation and has a beautiful fragrance, won’t be without it. Have used for several y