HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules 60
HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules 60:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Anti-aging properties
- Supports healthy circulation and blood vessels
What are HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules?
Vitamin E functions as a natural powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. HealthAid provides a natural source of Vitamin E in a high potency easy to swallow soft gelatine capsule for maximum benefit.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules:
- Contribute to protection of cells from free radical damage
- Contribute to protection against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Contribute to normal circulation and blood vessel function
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Beneficial against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Beneficial in reducing premenstrual symptoms
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules?
- Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers
- People who wish to improve their immune power
- Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E
- People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt
People who wish to maintain healthy skin
- Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Capsule Shell [(gelatine agent (gelatine), humectants (glycerine, purified water).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.