Why not try...
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
Vitamin E 200iu Capsules contain Vitamin E, which functions as a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. HealthAid provides a natural source of Vitamin E in a high potency easy to swallow soft capsule for maximum benefit.
What Are Vitamin E 200iu Capsules For?
Contribute to protection of cells from free radical damage
Contribute to protection against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
Contribute to normal function of the immune system
Contribute to normal circulation and blood vessel function
Improve and maintain skin tone
Beneficial against hot flushes in menopausal women
Beneficial in reducing premenstrual symptoms
Who is Vitamin E 100 iu capsules for?
Vitamin E 100 iu capsules may be of benefit to:
Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers
People who wish to improve their immune power
Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E
People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt
People who wish to maintain healthy skin
Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing
When Should I Take Vitamin E 200iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 200iu Capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 200iu Capsules: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after food, can be increased up to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Bulking Agent (Soybean Oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (modified starch, vegetable glycerine, Carrageenan), Acidity Regulator (di-Sodium Phosphate)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.