La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask 100ml
✓ Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone and sensitive skin in adults and teenagers.
✓ Clinically proven to help unclog pores, control shine and cleanse impurities caused by pollution without over-drying your skin.
✓ This clay absorbs sebum and impurities as well as preventing the future causes of blackheads.
✓ Clearer skin in 4 weeks.
✓ Suitable for sensitive skin.
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying Cleanser 125mlVichy Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 50 50mlTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Unclogging Purifying Sebo-Controlling Mask Anti-Shine 100ml with gentle clay is a mask that is to use once or twice a week to purify and unclog the skin, regulate the production of sebum and reduce the shine.
Recommended for sensitive skin, greasy acne-prone, this mask eliminates excess sebum and impurities even invisible such as dust, polluting particles, controls the shine and finally soothes the skin to avoid a rebound effect of sebum.
The skin is durably mattified and re-greases less quickly. It is soothed and purified, the pores are unclogged. Without paraben.
How to Use:
Apply in thin layer 1 to 2 times per week.
Leave act for 5 minutes and then rinse with water before applying the Effaclar care.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propanediol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77891, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Cellulose, Ceteareth-20, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L.: B188052/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...