BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Bath Flakes 1kg
Why not try...
- Janina Ultra White Toothpaste Sensitive 75mlJanina's Whitening Toothpaste ...£9.49Out of stock
- Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Alcohol Free Mouthwash 480mlNature's Answer Perio Wash AF ...£8.99
- Roger & Gallet Rose Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50
- Roger & Gallet Bienfaits Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50Out of stock
- Perlier Body Honey Miel Bath and Shower Scrub 250mlPerlier Body Honey Miel Bath and Sh ...£9.00Out of stock
✓ Expertly blended magnesium and essential oils
✓ Naturally aids muscle recovery and relaxation
✓ Aids restful sleep
✓ 100% natural Zechstein magnesium chloride
✓ Suitable for all ages and during pregnancy
✓ Certified vegan and palm oil derivative free
✓ Fully recyclable eco-friendly packaging
BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Flakes contain a highly concentrated form of 100% natural, Zechstein magnesium chloride (47%).
BetterYou Zechstein magnesium chloride comes from a natural source, deep inside the Earth’s crust. It has been protected from man-made pollutants for over 250 million years, ensuring its quality and purity.
An essential part of any bedtime routine, the intense muscle relaxation experienced when using BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Flakes is second-to-none.
How to use:
Add 250g Magnesium Sleep Flakes (roughly 2 cups) per bath.
Lie back and relax for 20 minutes. Increase amount for a more intensive experience.
Add 150g Magnesium Sleep Flakes (roughly 1 cup) to approx. 5 litres of water, enough to cover feet.
Sit and relax for 20 minutes.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.