Why not try...
- Clarins Eau des Jardins Uplifting Fresh Shower Gel 200mlClarins Eau des Jardins Uplifting F ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 125mlClarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Spray 150mlJean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodoran ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £28.30
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Energising Fresh Shower Gel 200mlClarins Eau Dynamisante Energising ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitalising Shower Milk 200mlClarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitali ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Wiberg's Pine Bath Essence 1000mlWiberg's Pine Bath Essence: ...£23.99
Clarins Relaxing Bath & Shower Concentrate:
- Gently cleanses
- Softens and hydrates
- Helps relieve tension
- Soothes tired muscles
Clarins’ Relaxing Bath & Shower Concentrate is a concentrated cleansing treatment activates with the heat of a warm bath or shower—releasing the soothing, aromatic virtues of Basil, Camomile and Petit Grain. Relaxes tired muscles after a stressful day with a calming blend of herbal extracts. The lightweight lather is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. Follow with Relax Body Treatment Oil for a complete at-home spa treat.
How to use: In the bath, pour the Concentrate under running water (maximum temp. 37C/98.6F). Massage the foam all over the body and inhale deeply to benefit from the aromatic properties. In the shower, massage the Concentrate over the body with a sponge.
Essential oils of Basil, Geranium, Camomile and Petit Grain: aroma-therapeutic promote a sense of well-being and soothes.
Coconut cleansing base: cleans skin, provides comfort.
Extracts of Linden, St. John's Wort, Hawthorn, Thyme and Valerian: relax.
Natural water-softening agent.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. GLYCERIN. SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE. CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL. XANTHAN GUM. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. SORBITAN CAPRYLATE. PHENOXYISOPROPANOL. SODIUM CITRATE. SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. LINALOOL. DISODIUM EDTA. SORBIC ACID. GERANIOL. LIMONENE. PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL. SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT. CITRONELLOL. SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT. ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL. CITRIC ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. [C3907A1]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product, and although it seems expensive, it really does go a long way. A little gives you a lot of foam and the smell is gorgeous without
- I'm giving this 4 stars as, despite liking this, I wasn't a fan of the smell. I'm not sure if it's the basil but there was a herby
- I've used this and the other concentrate for years now. Just love them both. This one smells like stone after a rainstorm - you know what I mean?
- Made my skin feel so soft after a bath my skin is usually very dry
- Love this product. A small amount goes a long way. It makes my skin feel mousturised, soft and scented. Would recommend this product and will be buyin
- This is a great product especially when you’ve trained hard in the gym!
- Showering with Clarins shower and bath concentrate for several weeks. Love the scent also has improved dry skin. A little goes a long way though will