Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 100ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Lotion SPF15 50mlClarins new generation anti-polluti ...£37.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream SPF20 All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Correction Cream 15mlFilorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute E ...£40.00
Aah, spa! This relaxing body treatment oil—with 100% pure plant extracts, including Geranium, Petit Grain, Camomile and Basil—helps relieve stress and fatigue for a total feeling of well-being. Hazelnut Oil locks in moisture to leave body skin soft and satin-smooth. Helps soothe tired muscles after exercise.
How to use Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil:
Apply sparingly to damp skin and lightly massageover the whole body, concentrating on tension hot spots such as neck and shoulders.
What are the Key Ingredients in Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil?
Essential oils of Geranium, Petit Grain, Camomile, Basil: aroma-theraputic, promote a sense of well-being, relax, soothe.
Hazelnut oil: nourishes, preserves moisture.
|Ingredients||CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, [C0803C]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I purchased this item on the recommendation of one of the spa consultants when I last had a back massage and facial. It is a great product for both tr
- This is an excellent product. I am on my 4th bottle at least. I am never without it . Great ror just after a shower or swim. I use it right to the las
- Been using this for a short time now and its brilliant - it locks in moisture, skin is so soft and the smell lasts for ever. You must try this product
- This oil is so relaxing, ideal for relaxing for a good nights sleep, or just a pampering time.
- This oil is wonderful. Use on damp skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and fragrance.
- I use this oil after a bath before going to bed and it is so soothing and really helps me to sleep. It also makes my skin feel amazing
- This is probably THE best body oil i have come across. not only does it smell devine, it is so relaxing and does exactly what its supposed to. I recom
- Beautiful soothing oil for the skin. Like being at a Spa. Leaves skin silky soft.
- I love using oils on my body so when I tried this product I was pleased to see how it nourished and relaxed my skin at the same time. I combine it wit