Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil 100ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalising Oil-Emulsion 35mlClarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalisi ...£41.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Moisturiser 50mlAn ultra-lightweight liquid moistur ...£40.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
Clarins Body Treatment Oil "Anti-Eau" Contouring/Strengthening.
Effective body-contouring, moisturizing and detoxifying with a body care product full of essential oils. Full of natural goodness that cares for skin. Energising body oil — with 100% pure plant extracts including Broom, Geranium and Marjoram — helps eliminate toxins to streamline skin and prevent sponginess. Skin is firm and energized. Hazelnut Oil locks in moisture, leaving skin soft, toned and satiny-smooth. Aromatic essences deliver an overall feeling of relaxation and wellbeing. An exhilarating treat for tired legs and feet! Body is purified, contoured and smooth. Particularly effective when used for massage. Non-staining.
How to Use: Apply a small amount to dry or damp skin from the ankles up to the waist. Lightly massage and follow with a cool shower if possible.
Essential oils of Broom, Geranium, Marjoram: an energising fragrance and promotes a feeling of well-being.
Hazelnut Oil: nourishes, maintains skin's moisture level.
|Ingredients||CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF OIL, DIPTERYX ODORATA SEED EXTRACT, SPARTIUM JUNCEUM FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, LINALOOL, [C0804F]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was using it while pregnant with my girl, I put a lot of weight, over 3 stones, I used whole pregnancy nearly 4 bottles of this product, no stretch
- As with all Clarins products, the gentle scent of the natural ingredients is one of the reasons I love it. It absorbs very well and a little goes a lo
- I used it through pregnancy and after and I still use it now 2 years on. It smells amazing sinks in to the skin really well and smells so lovely and f
- Smells like you are in a spa, made legs look alot smoother after first use.
- One of my favourite products that I actually received as a promotional package / but I’m now a fan! Apart from leaving my skin silky smooth, when we