Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream 15mlLancome advanced genifique youth ac ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream 50mlSkin is moisturisedSkin feels softe ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00Out of stock
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream Normal/Dry Skin 50mlClarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Rebalancing Fragrance Spray 100mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Rebala ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £38.00
Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion responds to the needs of dry skin adn also helps combat signs of skin ageing caused by sun, cold and air-conditioning. Formualted by Clarins, the uncontested body care expert, this creamy, high-comfort body lotion intensively moisturises, nourishes and softens, for skin that looks and feels more beautiful.
✓ Deeply nourishes and softens the skin
✓ Helps to strengthen skins barrier and hydrolipidic film
✓ Smoothes and tightens the skin
✓ Protects the skin whilst promoting optimal hydration
✓ Absorbs quickly
An expert in body care for more than 65 years, Clarins relaunches its iconic Moisture-Rich Body Lotion with its most natural and comforting formula to date.
Enriched with a higher concentration of Shea Butter and a blend of organic plant extracts, this rich, silky smooth lotion provides the skin with ultimate comfort and boosts hydration of even the driest skin.
The latest formula is greener and made from 88% natural ingredients whilst the tube is 100% recyclable. .
What are the Key Ingredients in Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion?
Bitter Orange Flower - Protects the skin's hydro-lipidic film to promote optimal hydration
Raspberry - Softens Skin
Shea Butter - Deeply nourishes, hydrates, protects and soothes
Oat - Visibly smoothes and tightens slackened skin
Tamarin - Gently exfoliates, removing dead skin cells
How to use Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion:
Apply over your body in the moring and/or evening.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL. DIMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. STEARYL HEPTANOATE. RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT WATER. GLYCERYL MYRISTATE. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. TARTARIC ACID. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. DISODIUM EDTA. LIMONENE. BENZYL SALICYLATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WAX. TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. HEXYL CINNAMAL. CITRONELLOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. EUGENOL. CITRAL. CITRIC ACID. SORBIC ACID [C0296I]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love it, my daughter in law passed a 100ml tube on to me to try. I love the smell and it goes on easily. As soon as I ran out I ordered the 200ml tu
- Perfume of lotion different from my previous one.not so nice.!!
- This has to be my all time favourite moisturiser. A lovely, non-greasy texture and the most beautiful scent. Perfect!
- I've been using this product for a few yrs now and wouldn't use anything else....even recommended to a friend who started using it last yr a
- Received this as part of a free gift and will definitely buy in future. I love the scent of this lotion, a crisp clean smell. Also love the texture of
- Bought for my wife as a Christmas present. She's very happy with the product.
- Thick, rich cream that isn't sticky and you can dress straight after. Been using it during my pregnancy (7 months now) and it has kept my skin we
- Hands down the best body cream I have ever used. And it smells amazing too. It leaves my skin hydrated without any greasy feeling. Love it
- Love this body lotion, it is gorgeous on the skin and instantly gives a lovely finish that is not at all greasy. Smells fantastic too. A real treat.
- A cream that does wonders for keeping my ageing body skin in its best condition. My skin is soft and feels silky to touch.
- I suffer from very dry skin, especially on my hands and legs, and at wintertime my hands and legs get so dry that they become sore, itchy and flaky. I
- Lovely to use, sinks in fast and lovely subtle smell which is not overpowering so will not clash or fight with your perfume.
- I have been using it for 12 years and it’s still the best
- I first tried this after I was sent a sample and I have to say it is the most fabulous body lotion I have tried. Being the age I am, my skin is no lon