Clarins Tonic Sugar Polisher 250g
Clarins Tonic Sugar Polisher:
- Nourished, soft and supple skin
- Refined skin texture
- Feeling of well-being, organic sugar crystals and hazelnut oil
Clarins Tonic Sugar Polisher is the ultimate glow-getter! Clarins’ spa-fresh body polisher—with essential oils of Rosemary, Rosewood, Mint, Sugar and Salt Crystals—feels ooh la la luxurious as it smoothes away dry cells, flakes and impurities to reveal the glowing skin beneath. Leaves skin looking toned, radiant and sleek.
How to use: Use once or twice a week. Lightly massage over clean, damp skin, concentrating on areas which might be a little rough like elbows, knees and feet. Rinse well.
Salt crystals from the Camargue and Sugar: exfoliate, deep cleanse.
Hazelnut Oil and Shea Butter: soften, nourish.
100% natural essential oils of Mint, Rosemary, Rosewood and Geranium: refresh, energise.
|Ingredients||SODIUM CHLORIDE, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, SUCROSE, MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN, HYDROGENATED PEANUT OIL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, OCTYLDODECETH-25, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, LINALOOL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, BHT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, [C0790D]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I've used this in the past when losing weight & found it excellent in keeping my skin toned . It seems very difficult to source at the moment
- love clarins body polisher leaves skin beautifully soft and hydrated fast delivery great service
- Lovely perfume, leaves skin feeling silky and smooth
- I treat myself to a luxury spa bath using clarins bath products, the bubble bath candles, cammomile tea and the ultimate tonic body polisher. The toni
- Feels like luxury skin feels like silk afterwards, abit expensive but I use it about every two weeks and give my self a little spa treatment with my c
- I was very reluctant at first to spend so much money on a body scrub however this product is absolutely amazing and worth every single penny. The pot
- I think this might be my most favourite body scrub EVER. It smells incredible and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I'm on my third pot. Yes it
- After finishing a workout on my bike, I find this is the perfect product to use in the shower afterwards (after Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate of