Mason Pearson Nylon Universal Brush NU2
Why not try...
- Mason Pearson Pure Badger Shaving Brush SPThis Pure Badger Shaving Brush is l ...£56.00Out of stock
A great detanger for thicker hair. With 7 rings of nylon tufts to stimulate blood flow to the hair roots, the density of the bristles allow conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair.
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -Mason Pearson- over one hundred years ago and improved over succeeding generations. In addition the materials are first-class. Mason Pearson hairbrushes are made in different sizes, materials and colours, at a wide range of prices.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have used Mason Pearsonfor a long time, Landy's price is the best available. Excellent service and swift delivery. Will use Landy's again.
- Bought this Mason Pearson for my Mum as she had had her previous one for 35 years. They are quite pricey, but well worth the money and last a very lon
- Having always used a Mason Pearson Bristle and nylon brush (its 35 years old now) my hair is is really decent condition. My hair is extremely thick an
- My wife has got strong, thick and long hair like those circus women that do trapeze acts tied by their hair! I chose this brush carefully as I felt th
- Absolutely the best, the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes. Bought this for my granddaughter, still use mine every day since I was a child. Also have my moth
- Throw out your hair straighteners! Once you start using a Mason and Pearson hairbrush, your hair is shiny and glossy always.
Make sure you buy
- I read a review of this brush ages ago and dismissed it because ... well, who spends this kind of money on a brush, right? Then, as Christmas drew nea
- Decided to buy this brush having read a magazine article about it. Glad I did. I have long and very thick hair, which over time has become very dry an