Phyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoPanama Balancing Treatment Shampoo 250mlPhytopanama treatment shampoo gentl ...£15.00
- Phyto Phytocedrat Purifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlCleanse your hair and balance your ...£15.00
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Shampoo 200mlSulfate-free, the PhytoElixir Shamp ...£16.00
- Phyto Phytodefridant Anti-Frizz Blowdry Balm 125ml✓ Perfect smoothing, lasting styl ...£14.90Out of stock
- Fushi Wellbeing Scalp Soother Herbal Conditioner 240ml✓ Made with triple infused Fresh- ...£15.00
- Phyto PhytoProfessional Definition & Shine Wax 75mlDirections: Rub a small amount of ...£15.00Out of stock
Phyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Shampoo is for unruly hair. It naturally smoothes and protects hair from humidity.
How to use Phytodefriant Anti-Frizz Shampoo:
What are the Active Ingredients in Phytodefrisant Anti-Frizz Shampoo?
Moisturizes the hair fiber and reduces its hygroscopicity.
Strengthens and intensely nourishes and the hair fiber.
Fill in the damaged hair cuticle gaps, reducing porosity and inhibiting moisture penetration.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. PHENOXYETHANOL. PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. COCONUT ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. ALEURITES MOLUCCANA (MOLUCCANUS) SEED OIL. GLYCERIN. CITRIC ACID. HYDROLYZED QUINOA. ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT. CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. HYDROXYPROPYLGLUCONAMIDE. HYDROXYPROPYLAMMONIUM GLUCONATE. SODIUM PHYTATE. LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE. TARTARIC ACID. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. TOCOPHEROL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. 1581A.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.