Klorane Peony Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Energising Fortifying Conditioner 200mlEnergising daily conditioner that s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00Out of stock
- Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Gel 200mlVichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansi ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Oat Milk Conditioner 200mlKlorane Oat Milk Conditioner is an ...£10.00
- Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 200mlDiscover Vichy Pureté Thermale Min ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
Developed for scalps prone to irritations and/or itching, this shampoo provides soothing comfort after each use. Hair is left supple, soft and silky.
Peony is an herbaceous plant from Asia, traditionally used for its soothing qualities. We selected Paeonia lactiflora Pall. species because it is rich in paeoniflorin a molecule with calming and soothing properties with scientifically shown results. We cultivate it in China, in the provinces of Shaanxi and Gansu, respecting the surrounding ecosystem.
How to use: Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. CITRIC ACID. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA. PIROCTONE OLAMINE. PO PANTHENOL. POLYQUATERNIUM - 10. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. RED 33 (CL 17200). SODIUM GLYCOLATE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.