Klorane Gel Conditioner with Peony 150ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry to Normal Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Uriage DS Hair Soft Balancing Shampoo 200mlUriage DS Hair Soft Balancing Shamp ...£8.99
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
Specifically formulated for sensitive and irritated scalp, this gel conditioner provides relief from irritation and discomfort. Its moisturising gel texture and pH balanced formula help to maintain an optimal scalp balance and provide immediate and 24-hour comfort. The scalp is soothed and hair is left soft, shiny and easy to detangle.
Peony is an herbaceous plant from Asia, traditionally used for its soothing qualities. We selected Paeonia lactiflora Pall. species because it is rich in paeoniflorin a molecule with calming and soothing properties with scientifically shown results. We cultivate it in China, in the provinces of Shaanxi and Gansu, respecting the surrounding ecosystem.
How to use: Apply section by section on the scalp and on hair lengths. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact wit eyes, rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA), HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE. BETAINE. GLYCERIN. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE. LACTIC ACID. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT. PHENOXYETHANOL. RED 33 (CI 17200). SODIUM BENZOATE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.