Klorane Chamomile Balm for Blonde Hair 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Light Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Homme Mens Soothing After-Shave Balm Sensitive Skin 75mlVichy Homme Sensi-Baume Mineral Ca ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40ml✓ Combats the proliferation of ir ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
With its rich and luscious texture, this conditioner repairs and brightens blonde hair, and makes it easy to comb. Hair lightens naturally, and recovers its shine, softness and silkiness.
Grown under the Mediterranean sun, Camomile is traditionally used to softly lighten all shades of blonde hair. We selected the variety Matricaria recutita L. for its richness in apigenin, a plant-based ingredient with the power to lighten naturally. Camomile flowers are harvested when they are in full bloom, then dried naturally in the sun. We concentrate this ingredient from their petals, an inexhaustible source of light.
How to use: After using shampoo, apply conditioner to hair lengths and ends. Leave on for 2 or 3 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIETHYLAMINE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARETH-33. LACTIC ACID. CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERIN. GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE. SALICYLIC ACID. SORBIC ACID. TETRASODIUM EDTA. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 5 (CL 19140). YELLOW 6 (CL 15985).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this chamomile conditioner. It's so gentle and brings out lovely blonde highlights in your hair and conditions it beautifully. I have
- My hair hasn't felt as soft and manageable for years, great product
- Bought together with the shampoo. Love that’s it natural and high quality ingredients. It’s gentle on hair; not hugely moisturises so I used a go
- Lovely smell and leaves hair soft and easy to manage.