Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.93 Regular Price £19.90
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense 50mlLa Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Cre ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ 400mlLa Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ C ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Cream 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallerg ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+ 200mlBioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50 ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlVichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £19.00
Klorane Chamomile Balm for Blonde Hair:
• Brightening and softening
• Biodegradable formula
• Dermatologically tested
• Made in France
Thanks to its smooth and creamy texture, the Klorane conditioner with Chamomile repairs, brightens and instantly detangles blonde hair. Hair recovers its brightness, softness, and silkiness.
Klorane has formulated the Camomile Conditioner to care for natural, dyed or highlighted blonde hair from three years old. Used alongside our Camomile Shampoo, it hydrates and detangles blonde hair, providing shine and radiant blonde highlights. Its natural*, sensorial formula is enriched with chamomile, a plant-based active ingredient that lightens and enhances blonde hair with golden highlights. Thanks to its creamy, melting texture, the conditioner hydrates and makes it easier to detangle hair, with a soft scent that will take you back to your childhood.
Grown under the Mediterranean sun, Camomile is traditionally used to softly lighten all shades of blonde hair. We selected the variety Matricaria recutita L. for its richness in apigenin, a plant-based ingredient with the power to lighten naturally. Camomile flowers are harvested when they are in full bloom, then dried naturally in the sun. We concentrate this ingredient from their petals, an inexhaustible source of light.
How to use: After using shampoo, apply conditioner to hair lengths and ends. Leave on for 2 or 3 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. VINEGAR (ACETUM)*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. GLYCERIN*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT)*. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL)*. LACTIC ACID*. SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this chamomile conditioner. It's so gentle and brings out lovely blonde highlights in your hair and conditions it beautifully. I have
- My hair hasn't felt as soft and manageable for years, great product
- Bought together with the shampoo. Love that’s it natural and high quality ingredients. It’s gentle on hair; not hugely moisturises so I used a go
- Lovely smell and leaves hair soft and easy to manage.