Paco Rabanne Invictus All Over Shampoo 150ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Hair Strengthening Serum 100mlKlorane Hair Strengthening Serum wi ...£24.50Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez NARCISO Scented Hair Mist 30mlTop Notes: Gardenia, Bulgarian Rose ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Subtle Oil 75mlPhyto PhytoElixir Oil is a subtle b ...Special Price £22.60 Regular Price £28.25
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion 150mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion: ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Rausch Original Hair Tincture 200mlRausch Original Hair Tincture: T ...Special Price £24.01 Regular Price £28.25
Paco Rabanne Invictus All Over Shampoo:
- For Him
- Apply to damp skin and hair, massage in, and then rinse away thoroughly.
- Follow with the matching Invictus Deodorant Spray and Eau de Toilette to ensure rich and long-lasting scent
Scent and refresh your skin with the Paco Rabanne Invictus Hair and Body Shower Gel. The power-packed formula works to rid the body of daily dirt and grime without making the skin dry. Its cleansing agents regulate the skin and the hair to make sure you feel fresh, while the inimitable Invictus scent of grapefruit zest, gaiac wood, ambergris and patchouli promotes feelings of invigoration.
Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus from Landys Chemist, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne.
What does Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette smell like?
The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness.
Invictus opens with notes of grapefruit, marine accord and mandarin orange. The heart of the fragrance is accented with Bay Leaf and Jasmine. A woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris add a masculine closing to this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambre Gris
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.