Klorane Oat Milk Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- BioDerma Cicabio Arnica+ 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £6.40 Regular Price £8.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £7.04 Regular Price £8.80
- Mason Pearson Pocket Comb C5A pocket sized hand crafted Swiss c ...£6.99
- Vichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 100mlVichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Ey ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.00Out of stock
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid 50mlEucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fl ...Special Price £7.12 Regular Price £9.50
Designed for all hair types, even the most delicate, the Klorane Oat Milk shampoo softens, protects and detangles while respecting the natural balance of the scalp and hair fibre. Dermatologically tested and with a high paediatric tolerance, this shampoo is gentle enough even for children. Hair is moisturised, protected and supple.
Oat, a perennial plant originating from the Poaceae family is traditionally used for its softening and protecting properties. We have chosen to grow a spring species called Avena Sativa L., renowned for its high content in lipids and vitamins. In the Southwest of France, we cultivate this oat whilst respecting the surrounding ecosystem. The quality of each harvest is controlled according to Klorane Phytofilière, a process of exceptional quality standards. Only mature oat seeds are collected, separated and dried. We then extract the milk rich in active ingredients to incorporate its moisturising, softening and protective properties into the shampoo.
How to use: Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. LAURYL. BETAINE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT). BENZOIC ACID. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). INULIN. STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.