Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Galatée Confort 400mlThis creamy cleanser is rich in emo ...Special Price £34.00 Regular Price £42.50Out of stock
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream Normal/Dry Skin 50mlReactivates the skin’s self-hydra ...Special Price £32.00 Regular Price £37.00
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum
✓ A dual-action serum with Thiamidol and concentrated Hyaluronic Acid for even and radiant skin.
✓ Clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots and prevent their re-appearance.
How Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum works:
Eucerin Anti-pigment dual serum effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps to reduce their re-appearance, adding to a renewed skin look, using a combination of Thiamidol and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Thiamidol: an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, helping prevent its re-appearance with regular usage
- Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid: one of skin’s most effective moisturizing substances helps skin to attract and retain moisture
The light emulsion is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce the appaerance of dark spots and prevent their re-appearance while renewing skin’s look. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use. Skin is smooth and looks renewed, even and radiant.
Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
How to use Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum:
Apply once a day (morning or evening) to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Press the middle of the top of the dispenser to ensure you release the same amount of both serums. When you first use the product, you may need to push three or four times before the serums appear. Gently massage into skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day SPF 30, Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night and Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Corrector. Apply each product once a day. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, Methylpropanediol, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Glucosylrutin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Isoquercitrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I took pictures of the pigmentation on my face before starting using the serum. I had 4 quite prominent marks on my cheeks and some slight discolourat
- This is an updated review now that I’ve been using it for longer. I’ve been using the full anti-pigment range for 8 weeks so far - and this produc
- This serum started producing tangible results just after one week and my uneven skin tone became less noticeable. It has worked really well on dark sp
- Excellent service