Why not try...
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Sublime Tan Comfort Cream SPF50 50mlTake care of your complexion with L ...£19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Kids Spray 200mlUriage Bariesun SPF50+ Kids Spray 2 ...£19.49
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Clarins Sun Invisible Sun Care Stick 17gClarins Sun Invisible Sun Care Stic ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- Uriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protective Fluid SPF50+ 100mlUriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protect ...£19.99Out of stock
A superior facial sunscreen for all skin types that prevents sun-induced hyperpigmentation. Effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots and prevents their re-appearance.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin. Sunlight triggers an increase in melanin production which may lead to hyperpigmentation concerns such as sun spots.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Pigment Control SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen for all skin types that helps to prevent sun-induced hyperpigmentation. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters* for very high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The anti-pigment sunscreen also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
The formula is further enriched with Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation. It visibly reduces dark spots over time and, when used regularly, prevents their re-appearance.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Pigment Control SPF 50+ has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly and is clinically and dermatologically proven to be well tolerated, even by sensitive skin.
*Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
|Ingredients||Aqua Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Ethylhexyl Triazone Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Homosalate Octocrylene C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Cetearyl Alcohol Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Tapioca Starch Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Glycerin Tocopherol Glucosylrutin Isoquercitrin Chondrus Crispus Extract Xanthan Gum Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Glyceryl Stearate Carbomer Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Sodium Chloride Dimethicone Trisodium EDTA Sodium Hydroxide Phenoxyethanol Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really good product and impressively fast delivery. Thank you
- Makes my skin feel silky, smooth and never greasy. It has faded my scars that I got from spots as well as cleared up my spots. I use this instead of m
- I bought this for my recent holiday to Greece after reading such great reviews about it and what can I say I love it. I will definitely be using it fr
- I bought it two days ago and I'm absolutely in love. It smells great, its very moisturising on the face and it blends in with my skin tone! Final
- I buy products from this range every summer, and so does my mother. She uses this one to avoid dark spots and hyperpigmentation during summer, as well
- Loved this for holiday. Small enough to pop in my bag for top ups. I'm not mid 40's so this level of face protection is much needed. I won
- As a sufferer of sun induced hyperpigmentation I cannot live without this sunscreen. I have been using it since June this year and I am amazed by it.
- I loved this sun fluid. It's very lightweight on skin that absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. Eucerin products never disappoints!
- This is a lovely light and absorbing cream, that is very gentle to the skin. It provides the SPF that I am looking for to protect my skin in the sun a
- Lovely consistency and smell. Very lightweight and worked great
- Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control SPF50+ is great cosmetic for combination skin.It has light texture and it's easy to use. The cream has a nice ci
- Haven’t used it yet, but the service from Landys is exemplary