Eucerin Sun Face Cream SPF50 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Kids Spray SPF50+ 200mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Body Mist SPF50+ 200mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Ligh ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
Eucerin Sun Creme SPF 50+ is an advanced facial sunscreen designed specifically to protect against sun-induced skin ageing and pigment spots. For dry skin. Water-resistant.
This innovative formulation provides comprehensive protection against UV damage – in both the upper and lower layers of the skin:
A highly-effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU- and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
|Ingredients||Aqua Homosalate Octocrylene Glycerin Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Ethylhexyl Cocoate Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Cetearyl Alcohol Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract VP-Hexadecene Copolymer Xanthan Gum Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Silica Dimethyl Silylate Dimethicone Sodium Hydroxide Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this product, non-greasy, great as a moisturiser and sunscreen in one under make up. I have rosacea and enlarged pores and it feels very hydratin
- Makes my skin feel silky, smooth and never greasy. I use it instead of moisturiser as moisturisers don't work well with me. It has cleared up my
- I love Eucerin sun cream is not greasy easy absorbing and not sticky also doesn’t irritate my eyes if I go to close. I have skin prone to freckles a
- I have a sensitive and combination skin. I apply a few other skincare products as well before applying this one. Once I touch my face, something dried
- I buy products from this range every summer and I am never disappointed. While I use other products for my body, I tend to use this one for my face. I
- This is the best sun protection cream on the market. I have a very sensitive skin and it works really well - it is no greasy and lovely to use on your
- Ingredients are not bad and does not cause any breakouts which is amazing for me. Many sun creams tend to clog my pores but been loving this one.
- I bought this and have used it since purchase, it sinks in to the skin on my face and doesn't leave me with a white hue, I have quite sensitive s
- This suncream is a winner for those with sensitive skin , and the high SPF is great! Goes onto your skin lovely and doesn't pile either, so you c
- Very good product would definitely recommend was not too greasy and rubbed in very easily