Avene Hydrance UV Rich Hydrating Cream SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
- Avene Rich Revitalising Nourishing Cream 50mlAvene Rich Revitalising Nourishing ...£17.50
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£18.50
- Nailtiques Cuticle and Hand Conditioner 112mlNailtiques Hand Conditioner is a hi ...£18.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
A rich hydrating cream with SPF30 protection for dry to very dry sensitive skin. Rich, softening daily moisturiser to instantly restore hydration reservoirs. Provides 24-hour hydration leaving skin immedialty refreshed and radiance whilist preventing wayer from evaporating from the skin. Hydrates your skin while protecting it against UVA-UVB rays, free radicals, and pollution. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimised. Specifically designed for dry to very dry sensitive skin.
-Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 37%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Shea Butter: moisturising and nourishing agent.
- Pre-Tochoperol: powerful antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
How to use:
Apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with Hydrance Rich-UV Cream SPF30
5. Moisturise in the evening with Hydrance Rich Cream
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. GLYCERIN. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. BUTYROPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). METHYL GLUCETH-20. ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. HYDROGENATED STRACH HYDROLYSATE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. PHYTOSTEROLS. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. STEARYL ALCOHOL. TOCOPHERYL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHUM GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.