Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
3-in-1 hydration moisturiser for dehydrated skin, sensitive skin. This all‐in‐one moisturiser fits all hydration needs and all rhythms of life. Used as a day care, night mask and along the eye contour, it moisturizes, soothes and detoxifies the skin to restore its initial freshness. The unique gel‐in‐cream formula upon contact with the skin, breaks into water leaving skin intensely hydrated, dewy and smooth. Suitable for all dehydrated, sensitive skin types.
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a Vitamin E derivative. This powerful antioxidant helps to protect skin from free radicals.
- Dextran Sulfate: decongests and soothes puffy skin around the eyes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply a thick layer and leave on all night. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise using any Hydrance Aqua-Gel
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. DIMETHICONE. ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. BETAINE. METHYL GLUCETH-20. POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BHT. BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE. C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE. C14-22 ALCOHOLS. CARBOMER. CITRIC ACID. CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PHYTOSTEROLS. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE. SODIUM CITRATE. SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. QUALANE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. WATER (AQUA).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...