Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel 50ml
Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel:
- A hydrating aqua cream-in-gel formula which acts as an all-in-one skincare.
- Fits all hydration needs and all rhythms of life.
- Used as a day care or a night mask, on the face and the eye contour, it moisturises, soothes and detoxifies the skin to restore its initial freshness.
The Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel hydrates, protects, mattifies and brightens the skin all in one. It contains a combination of hydrating ingredients to provide long-lasting hydration with an aqua-gel texture to provide comfort suppleness and radiance. It is suitable for all types of dehydrated, sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel:
- Cohederm: A patented hydrating complex with micro-resevoirs of water which the skin draws upon to provide long-lasting hydration.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a Vitamin E derivative. This powerful antioxidant helps to protect skin from free radicals.
- Dextran Sulfate: decongests and soothes puffy skin around the eyes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Key benefits of Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel:
- A 3-in-1 hydration moisturiser for dehydrated skin, sensitive skin.
- This all‐in‐one moisturiser fits all hydration needs and all rhythms of life.
- Hydrates and mattifies the skin.
- Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Illuminates the complexion.
- Provides 24 hours of continuous hydration*
- Used as a day care, night mask and along the eye contour, it moisturizes, soothes and detoxifies the skin to restore its initial freshness.
- The unique gel‐in‐cream formula upon contact with the skin, breaks into water leaving skin intensely hydrated, dewy and smooth.
- Suitable for all dehydrated, sensitive skin types.
*Hydration kinetics 24 hours after a single application. 22 subjects.
Featured In: Best Facial Moisturisers
How to use the Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel:
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply a thick layer and leave on all night. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Step 1: Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam.
Step 2: Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Step 3: Prep and hydrate with Hydrance Boost Concentrated Hydrating Serum. Apply in an outwards motion to the face and neck.
Step 4: Moisturise using the Hydrance Aqua-Gel. Gently smooth it into your face, neck and eye area until fully absorbed.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
|AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. DIMETHICONE. ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. BETAINE. METHYL GLUCETH-20. POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BHT. BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE. C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE. C14-22 ALCOHOLS. CARBOMER. CITRIC ACID. CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PHYTOSTEROLS. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE. SODIUM CITRATE. SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. SQUALANE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. WATER (AQUA)
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.