Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion 40ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlA rich, volumising day cream formul ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Avène Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+ 50mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£17.50
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ Cleanance Cleansing Gel is for ...£18.35Out of stock
- Avene Hydrance UV Rich Hydrating Cream SPF30 40mlPatented active complex CohedermTM, ...£17.35
A lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination sensitive skin. An hydrating moisturiser evolved from the natural moisturising properties of the eye tear film with soothing and nourishing ingredients. Light, non-greasy texture provides hydration, whilst prevents water evaporating from the skin. Soothes tightness & discomfort common with dehydrated skin. Suitable for normal to combination sensitive skin.
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise morning or night with Hydrance Light Emulsion
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA).CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRI GLYCERIDE. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS). CYCLOMETHICONE. SUCROSE STEARATE. GLYCERIN. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SUCROSE DISTEARATE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. BENZOIC ACID. BETA-SITOSTEROL. BHT. CARBOMER. CHLORPHENESIN. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCINE SOJA (SOY BEAN) SEED EXTRACT (GLYCINE SOJA). PHENOXYETHANOL. POLOXAMER 188. SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...