Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion 40ml
Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion:
- A lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination sensitive skin.
- Soothes tightness and discomfort common with dehydrated skin.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion:
A lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination sensitive skin. An hydrating moisturiser evolved from the natural moisturising properties of the eye tear film with soothing and nourishing ingredients. Light, non-greasy texture provides hydration, whilst prevents water evaporating from the skin. Soothes tightness & discomfort common with dehydrated skin. Suitable for normal to combination sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion:
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use: Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum.
4. Moisturise morning or night with Hydrance Light Emulsion.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA).CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRI GLYCERIDE. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS). CYCLOMETHICONE. SUCROSE STEARATE. GLYCERIN. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SUCROSE DISTEARATE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. BENZOIC ACID. BETA-SITOSTEROL. BHT. CARBOMER. CHLORPHENESIN. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCINE SOJA (SOY BEAN) SEED EXTRACT (GLYCINE SOJA). PHENOXYETHANOL. POLOXAMER 188. SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this moisturizer, nice texture, just enough moisture for my combination skin and smells good too!
- Wear this cream day & night. Not greasy & don
- My daughter loves this. Light enough for acne prone skin and hydrating.
- You cannot go wrong with this stuff. I cannot live without it in my routine !
- I love the smell and the way it feels on my skin. It is very light but hydrating. I also have very sensitive skin and it has never caused any irritati
- I discovered this light hydrating lotion about 6 month ago. I love how it makes my skin feel soft and smooth without the feeling of heavy a lotion.
- love this product! It is lightweight, moisturizing and makes my skin glow.
- Perfect moisturizer for the summer.
- Been using this for a few weeks now and it's the perfect moisturizer for my combo skin. Not too greasy or oily, but moisturizing enough for my dr
- Feels light and absorbs quickly- not enough moisture for winter