Avene Hydrance UV Light Hydrating Emulsion SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream i ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté 125mlClarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning ...£19.50Out of stock
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...£18.99
A lightweight moisturiser with SPF30 protection for normal to combination sensitive skin. A hydrating moisturiser evolved from the natural moisturising properties of the eye tear film with soothing and nourishing ingredients. Hydrates your skin while protecting it against UVA-UVB rays, free radicals, and pollution.Light, non-greasy texture provides hydration, whilst prevents water evaporating from the skin. Soothes tightness & discomfort common with dehydrated skin. Suitable for normal to combination sensitive skin.
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 40%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Pre-Tochoperol: powerful antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
How to use:
Apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck. #
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with Hydrance Light-UV Emulsion SPF30
5. Moisturise in the evening with Hydrance Light Emulsion or Hydrance Aqua Gel
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. GLYCERIN. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. METHYL GLUCETH-20. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. HYDROGENATED STRACH HYDROLYSATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. PHYTOSTEROLS. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TOCOPHERYL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHUM GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.