BioDerma Photoderm AKN Mat Fluide SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlSpecially formulated for children ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Mineral Spray SPF50+ 100gPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £13.44 Regular Price £16.80
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluid SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50Out of stock
The BioDerma Photoderm AKN Mat Fluide is a dual-action matifying fluid: high photoprotection and prevention of skin blemishes.
A BIODERMA innovation, the exclusive Fluidactiv patent in Photoderm AKN Mat biologically regulates sebum quality to keep pores from becoming clogged and prevent the appearance of blemishes, which is often exacerbated after periods of sun exposure (rebound effect).
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm AKN Mat offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Several times a day when exposed to the sun
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PTFE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, SILICA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG- 100 STEARATE, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCOLIC ACID, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, DODECYL GALLATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI573]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.