Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Cream SPF50+ 50mlAvene Very High Protection Tinted C ...£18.00
A superior facial sunscreen for all skin types. Helps prevent photoaging and visibly reduces wrinkles.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism, while Hyaluronic Acid visibly reduces the signs of skin aging.
Facial sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid that protects from photoaging
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 30 is an everyday facial sunscreen for all skin types. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The anti-age sunscreen also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. The formula is further enriched with short- and long-chained Hyaluronic Acid and visibly reduces wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 30 is unperfumed and has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Hadn’t heard of this brand before but have been really impressed. My skin is sensitive and easily breaks out. This spf cream has been great. It is n
- I used this on a recent holiday in Sardinia and it's a fantastic product. My face was protected and it's non greasy. My teenage sons also us
- Without doubt this is my favourite sun protection. Very easy to apply, no smell and effective
- I found this sun cream last summer and think it is the best sun cream I have used on my face. It is not greasy and has a light texture which makes it
- Very nice product, doesn't smell, doesn't irritate my sensitive, rosacea, acne prone skin, moisturises enough without putting anything under
- Applies easily and absorbs well. (I give it 5 mins to fully absorb before applying foundation). Currently using during Winter, so can't comment o
- I use a sun cream on my face and neck daily before applying my make up and this one is lovely! Easy pump, nice smell and light weight which is great a
- I love this little bottle of sun cream. You don't need very much and it soaks in like a dream. You could put you make up on over it, but I think
- I am very fussy when it comes to skin care. This is fantastic. It soaks into my skin super quick and smells lovely. Very fresh and not heavy feeling.
- Was impressed with this the first time I applied it, very light and feels like a regular moisturiser rather than a thicker, heavier, greasier sun crea