Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF50 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refini ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50
Eucerin Sun Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50 is a high factor daily sunscreen for all skin types with high UVA and UVB protection designed specifically to protect from sun-induced skin damage while helping reduce visible signs of photoageing. The formula combines two cutting-edge technologies that provide comprehensive protection against UV damage, such as sun-induced age spots, and intense moisturisation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
As well as broadband UVA and UVB protection, Biological Cell Protection comes from the combination of antioxidant Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which supports cellular protection and repair mechanism, and Licorice Extract, helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
To help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to intensively moisturise facial skin, the formula contains two different types of Hyaluronic Acid – high and low molecular to target prematurely ageing skin where wrinkles originate.
Tailor-made formula for face care, with highly effective photostable UVA/UVB filter system, has a pleasant light texture, is quickly absorbed and leaves a matt finish.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently - especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling to maintain the original protection. Reducing the quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.
|Ingredients||Aqua Homosalate Glycerin Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Ethylhexyl Triazone Alcohol Denat. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Cetearyl Alcohol Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Tapioca Starch Sodium Hyaluronate Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glyceryl Stearate Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Carbomer Xanthan Gum Dimethicone Trisodium EDTA Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Tried this out for the first time today. Sat in full sun for approx 2 hrs. No redness on my skin at all & my face feels really comfortable. Very l
- I just received this, and wanted to immediately write a review. I have purchased SPFs from several companies in my life, and I was curious/worried abo
- Bought this for my mum and after having to wipe of my cheap Nivea one which was like lard on my face I tried this. It’s far better, not at all oily
- I’m not normally a fan of face sun creams as I have skin that breaks out with different creams but this was a great surprise. Cream went on really n
- Was impressed with this the first time I applied it, very light and feels like a regular moisturiser rather than a thicker, heavier, greasier sun crea
- Lovely moisturiser. Applies really easily and definitely don't need to apply much at a time. Left skin feeling really soft. Wasn't sticky li
- I use a sun cream on my face and neck daily before applying my make up and this one is lovely! Easy pump, nice smell and light weight which is great a
- I love this little bottle of sun cream. You don't need very much and it soaks in like a dream. You could put you make up on over it, but I think
- I am very fussy when it comes to skin care. This is fantastic. It soaks into my skin super quick and smells lovely. Very fresh and not heavy feeling.
- The Eucerin photoaging control cream is a lovely little miracle cream, not only does it protect my skin from damage, it has also helped to reduce the
- Great sun protection. Love the fact it’s not greasy on the face & takes away the worry of causing any sun damage to your face. I wear this regul
- Eucerin is a high quality brand.
- Eucerin is a high quality brand.