Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Body Mist SPF50+ 200mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Ligh ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Kids Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50
- Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Milk 100mlUriage Bariesun SPF50+ Milk 100ml p ...£17.49Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
As pleasant to use as it is effective, this ultra-light gel cream sunscreen absorbs quickly leaving 0% residue and an immediate dry touch finish. It offers superior protection for all skin types.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism and its Oil Control technology, with mattifying pigments, leaves an immediate dry touch finish on skin.
Sunscreen for sun allergies with Advanced Spectral Technology free of oxybenzone and octinoxate.
Dry touch gel-cream: a non-sticky, non-greasy sunscreen for the body
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also trigger free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is an ultra-light, non- greasy sunscreen for the body. It’s clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for all skin types including sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin.
The gel-cream sunscreen offers very high UV protection: the UVA and UVB filters meet the high standards defined by Cosmetics Europe and the levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU minimum recommendation. Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology combines these broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The formula also contains Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism, and Oil Control technology with mattifying pigments that leave an immediate dry touch finish on skin.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ absorbs quickly and does not leave any residue on skin. It’s extra water-resistant, sweat resistant and ‘anti-sand’ (sand is less likely to stick to your skin). And, like all sun protection products in the Eucerin range, it is free from octinoxate and oxybenzone – UV filters known to be harmful to coral reefs – and is compliant with the Hawaii Reef Bill.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
Avoid contact with eyes
Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
|Ingredients||Aqua, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triacontanyl PVP, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This cream is the best I have ever tried. Easy to apply, love the 50 SPF being a cancer survivor it helps.
- I'm happy with the overall product, looks nice, not cheap and smells lovely. The cream is thick but doesn't leave you feeling oily. I spent
- Absorbing well, not sticky, smells amazing and protects my skin
- This product is so easy to use. Its non greasy, goes on and absorbs like a dream. Great for use even on eczema prone skin.
- Light, non greasy and easily absorbed. For a high factor it feels very light.
- This new type formula gel-cream is amazing! Absorbs instantly and leaves your skin grease/oil free. Pleasant smell and easy to apply. Perfect on the g
- Very gentle, nice smell, non greasy, easy to aply. feels like nothing on the skin.
- I really did love this product. It protected my from the very hot weather we have been having. It didn't feel greasy and it spread on evenly very
- This sun cream has a lovely texture and smell. It applied easily and had a lovely non greasy touch. I did find as I perspire a lot in the heat I had t
- The cream should be dry touch but it is not entirely right. It leaves much less residue than other creams I used but there is still film left on skin