Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imperfections Corrective Gel-Cream SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imper ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Spray SPF30 200mlHigh sun protection sunscreen spray ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense Localised Anti-Redness Intensive Care 40ml✓ For women or men experiencing s ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF 50 offers high protection against the sun and sun related allergies.
This innovative formulation contains an effective ingredient complex with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
Powerful combination of anti-oxidants AGR (Alpha-Glucosyl-Rutin) and Licorice extract to support the skin´s own protection system against UVA induced free radicals to help protect against sun allergies
This non-greasy water resistant creme-gel formulation is also free from emulsifiers, perfumes and preservatives, and is suitable for highly sensitive or photosensitive skin.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
|Ingredients||Aqua Homosalate Octocrylene Glycerin Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Butylene Glycol Polysilicone-15 C18-36 Acid Triglyceride Polyamide-5 Glycine Sodium Citrate Citric Acid VP-Hexadecene Copolymer Glucosylrutin Isoquercitrin Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Tocopherol Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...