Eucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Marks Protective Fluid SPF30 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Refill for Normal to Oily Hair 500mlVichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying F ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Marks Protective Fluid SPF30 50ml:
Blemish-prone skin is a reality of life for a huge cross-section of society. It affects up to 95% of adolescents and 40% of adults. Many people experience post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or PIH for short, long after the acute blemishes has vanished. After tackling blemishes, they are still stuck fighting their post-blemish marks, which can persist for several years or even a decade. Those post-blemish marks left behind after blemishes heal can be even more aggravating and emotionally distressing than the initial blemish itself.
About 1 in 2 people experience post-blemish marks. Men and women are equally susceptible, and all skin types can get them, although it is more prevalent in darker tones of skin.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Protective Fluid SPF 30 enables you to prevent blemishes and finally beat post-blemish marks with 3 key factors:
- Prevents post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: SPF 30 UVA/B filters protect from sun-induced darkening of post-blemish marks and prevent their appearance.
- Anti-blemish: Antibacterial Decanediol helps to prevent blemishes and Licochalcone A soothes irritations.
- Anti-shine: Sebum Regulating Technology delivers a long-lasting, dry, matte finish.
The Protective Fluid SPF 30 has enhanced efficacy when used together with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Triple Effect Serum.
In fact, respondents in our studies report that the products not only improved their lives and provided relief, but also have the highest efficacy against post-blemish marks of any products they have ever tried. “The combination beats post-blemish marks,” say 95% of users.
How to use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Marks Protective Fluid:
✓ Apply in the morning or as often as needed.
✓ Apply one full pump to thoroughly cleansed skin.
✓ Apply all over your face. Avoid eye area.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dibutyl Adipate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Decylene Glycol, Carnitine, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Carrageenan, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.