Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream Legere for all Skin Types 50mlLancôme reinvents Rénergie Multi- ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
- Lab Series Max LS Power V Lifting Lotion 50ml✓ Potent lightweight lotion ✓ B ...£52.50Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Moisture Cream SPF30 50mlFine lines happen when skin loses i ...Special Price £52.80 Regular Price £66.00Out of stock
- Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firming Treatment Cream 50mlLancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firmi ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 50mlAnti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ...£70.00
Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream:
- Stimulates collagen synthesis, balances pigmentation and fights against harmful free radicals.
- Reduces the intensity of existing dark spots and even out the skin tone (vitamin C precursor).
- Restores radiance by protecting cells from free radicals damage that causes dull complexion.
What is Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream?
To diminish the appearance of dark spots or discolouration, the Intensive Vitamin C GEL-Cream will brighten hyperpigmentation and even out your skin tone. It also prevents liver spots thanks to its antioxidant property.
Key Benefits of Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream:
- Stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Balances pigmentation.
- Fights against harmful free radicals.
- Helps reduce deep wrinkles and age spots.
How to use:
Apply to clean, dry skin on the face and neck, morning and evening.
Can be used alone or after any serums from the Intensive range.
To be used as a 2-month intensive treatment.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carnosine, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Laminaria Digitata Extract. [Es254] * Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I wish I tried this earlier!! So happy with it
- The texture of this prodeuct is amazing, it should be suitable on all skin types. Super light texture but very nourishing
- Holy grail moisturiser
- My skin looks and feels healthier since using this
- Omg! my skin is a lot more brighter and radiant since using this
- This is honeslty the best vit c cream out there