Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 50mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...£69.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Wear Dry Skin 50mlUse the Clarins Super Restorative N ...£65.50
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Serum 15mlThis powerful eye serum targets dar ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Cellcosmet Leg N' Foot Scrub-XT 100mlThe Cellcosmet Leg n' Foot Scr ...£69.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 90Pure. Potent. Precise. Elizabeth Ar ...Special Price £69.60 Regular Price £87.00
Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream stimulates collagen synthesis, balances pigmentation and fights against harmful free radicals.
Concentrated in vitamin C, this sweet and creamy is specific wrinkles and age spots.
Action: Stimulates collagen synthesis, balances pigmentation, fight against harmful free radicals.
For who? deep wrinkles, age spots.
Results: The skin firmness and radiance, pigment spots fade.
How to use: Apply morning and evening to clean, dry face and neck. Excellent make-up base.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carnosine, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Laminaria Digitata Extract. [Es254] * Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.