Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Moisture Cream SPF30 50mlThis concentrated moisturizer with ...Special Price £101.60 Regular Price £127.00
- Fillerina 932 Biorevitalizing Filler Treatment Grade 3Fillerina 932 Biorevitalizing Fille ...£105.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Overnight Cream 50mlTreat visible signs of aging with E ...Special Price £109.60 Regular Price £137.00
- Fillerina 932 Biorevitalizing Day Cream Grade 5Fillerina 932 Biorevitalizing Day C ...£105.00Out of stock
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 115ml Holiday Skincare Gift Set For HerLancome Advanced Genifique Serum 11 ...Special Price £109.60 Regular Price £137.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Moisture Lotion SPF30 50mlThis anti-aging lotion immediately ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00Out of stock
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum:
- Fine lines
Advanced GÃ©nifique helps restore youthfulness by improving the appearance of 10 clinical signs that define a youthful-looking skin. The new formulation, found in the Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 75ml, is enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts.
Encapsulating biotechnology derived ingredients, its new patented formula feels incredible to the touch. See and feel the results.
14 years of research, 7 patents - Exclusive self-loading dropper.
Benefits: Smoothes Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles, Boosts Radiance, Clarifies and Evens Skin Tone, Improves Skin Texture, Increases Elasticity and Tonicity, Firms Skin, Hydrates
How to apply Advanced GÃ©nifique Start your daily beauty ritual with three drops of GÃ©nifique Youth Activating Concentrate applied evenly across your face and neck. Gently massage the formula using your fingertips to create a re-plumping, cocooning sensation to the skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lactobacillus, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/yeast Extract/extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Mannose, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sorbitol, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance. FIL:B226135/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using the original Genifique for over 2 years now. I'll be honest, for the first six months I didn't really think my skin had
- I found this product great. It is really easy to apply, quickly absorbed, non greasy. I use it along with the Lancome Genifique range. It is an initi
- this item is the best skincare I have EVER purchased. I never really suffered with acne but I would get the odd few spots here and there which would A
- It is the second bottle of genifique advanced I am buying as used the first one and I am really happy with it. I started with the 30ml one but now goi