Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 30
Discover Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum that contains 178x more potent than traditional vitamin C*. This dry oil serum helps to even skin tone, visibly brighten the skin and protect against premature signs of ageing. See visibly brighter skin after just one use.
*Based on stability testing of THD Ascorbate vs. L-Ascorbic Acid.
This luxurious, lightweight satiny serum combines two powerhouse ingredients in one capsule: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to help prevent moisture loss. Dual-action brightening technology visibly diminishes dullness and fights hyperpigmentation, perking up tired-looking skin and balancing tone. Instant brightening power in every dose. Encapsulated for freshness, formulated for maximum potency.
- Brightens skin and improves radiance.
- Helps improve the look of uneven skin tone.
- Minimises the look of dark spots and discoloration.
- Protects against environmental aggressors that contribute to ageing signs.
- Supports skin’s natural collagen and elastin matrix.
- Vitamin C: Brightening powerhouse that visibly fights skin dullness and age-accelerating free radicals with potent, quick-absorbing properties.
- Ceramides: Help skin prevent moisture loss and prolong its glow .
- Clary Sage: Soothes aggravation caused by skin-dulling free radicals .
- Vitamin E: Known to support the efficacy of Vitamin C and help prolong its potency.
- Emollient Oils: Skin-conditioning antioxidants loaded with vitamins that help repair and protect skin.
Single-dose capsules. Travel friendly. Free from added fragrance.
How to use: Squeeze 3 drops onto palm of hand, press palms together, and smooth over face. Use remaining serum for neck and décolleté. Adjust as needed. Use morning and/or night before moisturiser. Suitable for all skin types. Clinically and dermatologist tested.
|Ingredients||Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Glyceryl Dioleate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Sclareolide, Tocopherol, Triolein, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|