Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream 125ml
Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream 125ml:
- Repairing face cream for night use.
- Utilises a reverse emulsion process to restore the skin and improve the skin barrier function.
- Provides 24 hour hydration.
What is Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream?
The Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment cream is the iconic original nourishing and repairing face cream that has stood the test of time. Immerse your skin with this unique reverse emulsion process, encapsulating the closest natural fatty acid to human skin into a highly nutritive balm.
Lancome Nutrix naturally supplements, restores and protects your skin's holistic beauty and well-being.
Nourish your skin nightly to provide your skin what it needs for self-repair. A single application in the evening leaves 90% of women waking up with their skin still feeling comfortable in the morning.
Results of the Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream:
*Results from 75 women after 4 weeks of using the Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream:
- 97% agree that the skin feels nourished and nurtured.
- 96% agree that the skin feels comfortable.
- 92% agree that the skin feels soothed.
Key Benefits of the Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream:
- 24 hour hydration
- Improved skin barrier function
- Uses a reverse emulsion process to restore the skin
- Restores dry irritated skin
- Provides more enveloping oils to nourish the skin
How to use the Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream:
After cleansing the skin, apply the Lancome Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream over the face and neck. Gently massage in circular motions until fully absorbed into the skin.
|Ingredients||Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua, Cera Microcristallina, Lanolin, Cera Alba, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Eugenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cholesterol, Isoeugenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Bht, Aluminum Stearate, Coumarin, Glycine Soja Protein, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love it. 5/5
- I have been using this cream for over twenty years - I have very dry skin and nothing else works near as well as this cream
- Been using it for the last 20 years
- Been using it for the last 20 years
- Very good price on Lancôme Nutrix. Service Excellent as I would always expect from Landys. Nothing but the best. Hilary
- If you’re looking for the maximum strength moisturizer for your hands, this product is definitely the one! Nothing is as rich as this when it comes
- I have very sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that doesn’t sting my face. I train for marathons so I’m always outside running in hea
- The cream is excellent as usual. Unfortunately it took over 3 weeks to arrive. On emailing Landys my query was dealt with efficiently, however nothi