Why not try...
- Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover 400mlAvene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & ...Special Price £14.81 Regular Price £19.75Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Riche 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich C ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme Moisturiser:
- Suitable for norma-combination skin.
- Helps to combats signs of dehydration.
- Light, hydrating, non-greasy formula
- Suitable for day and/or night.
Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme provides light moisturising care for dehydrated, normal-combination sensitive skin. This light gel-cream combats signs of dehydration to bring you smooth and radiant skin!
What are signs of dehydrated skin?
Each day the skin of face loses water whatever the age or type of skin. Skin is a smart and dynamic ecosystem in permanent interaction with its environment. In normal conditions, the skin could be rehydrated naturally but some external factors such as pollution, UV rays, tobacco, alcohol, fatigue, stress and climate change increase skin dehydration by altering this natural mechanisms. The skin is no more able to generate properly its natural hydration and dehydrates.
- Skin tighteness.
- Complexion loses its natural colour.
- Skin appears dull.
Key Ingredients In Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Cream:
- Patented complex Aquagenium™: generates intense hydration, immediately and lastingly. It helps to stimulate the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced. The structure of Aquagénium™ patent penetrates deeply and in a more targeted manner, thus aiding natural hydration capacities.
- Salicylic Acid: eliminates dead cells, and progressively exfoliates the skin's upper layer to smooth the skin's surface for optimal radiance.
- Vitamin E: helps to protect the skin against oxidative stress and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
Benefits of Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Cream:
- Intensely and durably hydrates.
- Smoothes the skin texture and reveals its radiance.
- Brings a feeling of freshness and comfort.
- Works excellently as a make-up base.
- Suitable for Teens an Adults.
How to use:
Gently massage onto the face and neck in the morning and/or evening after cleansing.
Learn More: Bioderma Hydrabio for Dehydrated Skin
Bioderma’s dehydrated skin solution: All skin types (dry, oily, combination) can have problems with dehydration. This lack of water makes skin tight and the complexion becomes dull. Hydrabio, a range dedicated to dehydrated skin with a complete routine from cleansing to skincare products.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, SQUALANE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, STEARETH-21, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, HEXYLDECANOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, RHAMNOSE, MALACHITE EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 714]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a nice light moisturiser that absorbs easily into the skin. I use this specifically because I have acne prone skin and it doesn’t clog my sk
- I have super sensitive and dry skin and this formula works wonders ! not irritating, smell not too strong, good as a make up base.
- Excellent - light weight, refreshing and great for my acne oily skin. You only need to use a pea sized amount.
- Nice cream, very easy apply, lightly and perfect moisturiser. I like that this cream does not clog pores and after applying your skin not shiny but le
- This gel/water based moisturizer is extremely good for oily skin. I've struggled with producing too much sebum but throughout the whole day this
- It didn't tackle the redness in my skin I sometimes suffer from, but then again that's not the target of this moisturiser. It works really w
- This is my first purchase from the Bioderma range and I find it to be a nice gentle moisturiser, it does not cause my sensitive skin to react in any w
- This cream is light and has a delicate fresh fragrance which did not irritate my sometimes sensitive skin.
- This is my first try with Hydrabio light and I love it. Perfect for combination skin. It doesn't clog, sinks in easily, so I don't go to bed
- Cream feel great under make up and doesn't make skin feel greasy.